Lead Group Fitness Instructor
Role: Lead Group Fitness Instructor. Educate, motivate and have fun while promoting healthy living and well-being! Bring your energetic personality to Arri Fitness and take our group fitness classes to a new level.
- Organize, lead, instruct and motivate all group fitness classes.
- Oversee all group fitness classes.
- Handle administrative duties such as scheduling or creating incentive programs.
- Maintain a positive and upbeat attitude to provide excellent customer service.
- Research and apply current group fitness trends and apply them as appropriate.
- Become familiar with Arri Fitness programs and procedures and contribute to promoting a positive atmosphere by helping other staff and instructors as needed and able.
- Regularly assess and adjust to members' levels of exertion, wants and needs and enjoyment of classes.
- Be a positive change in our members' lives.
- Previous experience leading participants in an instructional environment.
- Knowledge of exercise programs, implementation, safe group exercise or instructional procedures and use of related class materials and/or equipment.
- Awareness of safety and risk management.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- An ability to learn new exercise formats is desired.
- Appreciation for individual uniqueness and diversity.
- An ability to provide a welcoming, inclusive environment for all participants.
- Current CPR/AED certification.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Commitment to participant development.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Group Fitness certifications (minimum of 1)
Job Type: Full-time
Arri Fitness is seeking qualified personal trainers to provide fun, safe and results-oriented one-on-one small and large group fitness training services and programs. Candidates must be business-minded with strong communication, customer service and sales skills. Trainers are responsible for prospecting and meeting session goals. Personal training experience and certification in the field is required. Please e-mail your resume to email@example.com